Monday, July 12, 2010

Relationship

Iris will be going back to China in Aug which is like next month.
As usual, she will be showing temper about me nothing going back  to china with her, find job in china. Her mother saying that she does not approve us in different country. Told me to go for my Masters which is something that I am wanting to do. The cost per semester is about 6k which means I will have to start saving now for it. She also agree me on going for my Masters which I think is because in Chinese thinking both must be of the same qualifications.
Now is to pray hard to be accepted into the Uni which will only begin the application in Jan 2011 and the course will start in Aug 2011, please help to pray for me to be selected into the program.

Also hope that the relationship between us will be strong enough to overcome this.

So stressful now.

No comments: