Thursday, April 15, 2010

April



Recently has been quite a busy tiring week for me.
Why do i say that, the reason is simple. As on the 5th of April I have taken 2 days MC after which I am required to attend a training/seminar from Schneider Electric at Singapore Poly for 3days. After which is the end of the week. Although I no need to be in the office is a good thing but attending the seminar is both boring and enriching as I have gain extra knowledge  on the products which maybe I could not be able to do so in other company. Just as what Mr Ong, my software manager often indicate, if u listen more, it will more or less drill into your mind even if you do not remember exactly the items. Well, I have understand what he meant as I can understand the products more better as compared to the time when I just first got to know them, but I still required to read more about the products. After that Monday, I was to be in KL attending another software training; Wonderware.
Through these 3 days of learning, I have a better understanding of the program as well as the basic usage and operation of the program which is currently being used in the project in KL office. The original plan was that I to go over to do some hands on after the training is completed but seems like that idea has been burst as the pricing has not reached to an agreement. As such only Mr Ong with the China colleague are there to work on the project with the engineering team in KL. I was so looking forward to do some hands on but that wont be happening soon. I shall look forward for the next project from KL which could be a joint project.
Through these training, not only did I learn a different program other than the one which the Singapore company is using, I also got to know new friends from Malaysia Company. 2 cheerful ladies fetch me to and fro from the training center as they are also attending the training as well. Through them, I found that they have a very strong belonging to the company which I think that the Singapore company is lacking of.
While in KL, how could I resist the temptation of making a short visit to Chinatown to search for my item and without much effort I found it. Overwhelmed I am by her sight, I made a terrible mistake which is never inspect her properly and not firm enough to " KILL KILL KILL" the price. Although she is a replica of the original but it was the poor inspect which made it significant differ from the orginal. The Tachymeter numbering on the face is not aligned with that of the numbering on the inner face. Sad I was but it was i to blame for not inspecting properly. I am tempted to go back and search for another and with a proper inspect and "KILL KILL KILL" the price
Well here is the pic of her.



No comments: